In addition to our custom doors, we also maintain a complete CNC router service. Through the use of our 4 axis CR Onsrud router, we can custom machine your parts in materials ranging from marine plywood, mdf, solid wood, plastics, and foam. We can use your cad drawings, or provide you a complete design, draft, 3D model, and machine package. Whether you need one part or ten thousand, we can accomodate. Please email us at CNC@pearlriverdoors.com for more information or a custom quote for your next project.
Previous projects include custom boat parts, signs and logos, custom machine parts made of UHMW plastic, woodworking fixtures and jigs, table top surfacing, custom fence/handrail pickets just to name a few.
- Table size: 61" X 144"
- Z axis travel: 14"
- C axis rotation: 360
- Tool capacity: 12 position tool changer plus dual 90 aggregate
- Main spindle: 20 horse power 0-20,000rpm
- Machine speed: Feed rates up to 3000 in/min
- Material Holding: 20 horse power vacuum pump
- Machine styles: Nesting and individual part machining